Quick start: I am living in Brazil but earlier next year, I am going to move to Dublin, but also I can anticipate my trip as soon as you request me there.
🙋♂I am a Graphic Designer specialist on Human-Computer Interaction and work as a Product Design UI and UX. My goal is collaborating with teams that aim in designing great things for the world, being able to impact people and help brands.
My career path gave me a multi-layered design background acting through all Design process, getting involved from beginning to end. Because of this I believe that my knowledge and experience gave me a strong background to be part of Workhuman Design Team.
– Since I have a strong background as a UI Designer, and I've worked as a brand designer in the beginning of my carreer.
– I was working in a small software-house company, where I needed to be The Design Department of Only one, and there I always worked on brand for apps and design them, like Speak Ninja, Peladeiros da Copa and Imaginarium, what gave me a creative and agile mindset.
– I was a CPO at Brechoh Startup (crazy, pleasurable and challenging times!), where I got a sharp business accuracy.
– My exposure to a fast-paced, dynamic and multinational organisation, like Samsung what increased my level as a designer developing soft skills.
– Working at Liferay I had the opportunity to be part of a distributed design team in different countries working collaboratively with developers and product managers delivering solutions for the B2B market.
I am passionate about what I do because I am crazy to get new challenges and turn it into effective ideas in an agile and collaborative way.
I look forward to hearing from you.